Saturday, December 1, 2012

More vomiting and backache

The Lord is good all the time and all the time He is good. No matter what I have been through I know he has promised to never leave me or forsake me.

I have been vomiting again this week as everything I eat including drinks is resting in my oesophagus. I have not been eating much as I just don't have an appetite but I have to drink a lot of fluids to stop the chemo from damaging my bladder. The muscles of my oesophagus are now weakened by the lupus so everything I eat or drink is taking longer to go into my stomach and instead is building up in my oesophagus which is causing me to vomit after much discomfort.

Along with the vomiting this week I have had awful backache which is keeping me awake at nights. The pain has eased on Sunday but today is Monday and I awoke with the dreaded backache again.

Over the weekend every time I bend down I feel very dizzy and lightheaded. The weirdest feeling ever but I know that all of this is just feelings and my God is bigger than all the awful symptoms of lupus including the breathlessness which is on going.

I am just going to trust in God to hear my cry of distress every day that I call out to Him as He has promised to be with me and to give me my heart's desire.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Maureen,
    I am still standing beside you praying and praying. God does hear our cry.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete