Sunday, August 5, 2012

Blood clot scare

I started having chest pains a week ago which got worse each day. Went to see my GP on Friday about the chest pains and she immediately though I could have a blood cloth in my lungs.

My GP sent me to the Emergency Assessment Unit at my local hospital for tests. Had ECG taken and thank God I was not having a heart attack. I also had lots of blood taken, X-ray and even a CT scan.

Thank you Jesus and all my friends who prayed for a good result as that's exactly what I had, a good result. Praise God for His goodness, grace and mercy.

Each day brings new challenges such as the continued vomiting due to the muscles of my oesophagus being weaken by the lupus. I also get very tired, lethargic, sleepy and breathless but I know I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment