Saturday, June 2, 2012

Another week of pain and vomiting

I am giving thanks to Almighty God for keeping me alive.

I have had a week of pain in my body mostly in my muscles when sitting down or lying in bed. The pain usually goes when I get up and move around.

Yesterday Saturday I decided to have a long soak in the bath to help with the muscle pain but as soon as I got out of the bath my head started to spin once again. The light headed ness continued all day.

I have also noticed that my memory has been very impaired all day. I am finding it difficult to remember certain things which is very frustrating.

It is now night and the vomiting has started again. I will be going to see the Gastrologist on Tuesday. Praying he will have a solution to help the passing of the food from my oesophagus to my stomach.

Today Sunday and I did not have a good nights sleep. I was up from about 04:00 to 07:00. Went back to bed and slept until nearly 13:00.

My legs and back are aching and I still feel very tired and fatigued but I am thankful that I am still alive and breathing (although it can be difficult if I move too quickly). So I give all the glory to my Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maureen,
    What faith and love you have in Jesus! I am awed at your strength to keep moving.
    Father God,
    Thank You Lord for directing me to Maureen's blog. My God let You healing hand be on this wonderful woman who loves you deeply. Lord, I ask in the name of Jesus, that you will restore Maureen to total and complete health, that swelling in her joints will be gone, that all pain and suffering will be gone, that her digestive system will be normal again, that Maureen's lungs will function the way You, Lord, created them to. Jesus, Healer, You and You alone can restore Maureen to complete health. This I ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ amen.

    Maureen, I will be continuing to intercede for you.
    <><

    ReplyDelete