Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mouth ulcers

Went to bed early on Saturday night because I felt very tired and ill, slept well.
Woke up early morning with dry painful eyes (I haven't been able to put a lot of lubricants in my eyes) because I slept for a few hours without waking.
This is Sunday and my left eye is very painful and now I have ulcers in the roof of my mouth.
Spent most of the day putting artificial tears into my eyes to try and lubricate them, they had become dry and sore during the night.
I have the added problem with dry mouth and now ulcers (I have to drink a lot or chew gum to keep my mouth moist), with the ulcers it can be very uncomfortable to have hot drinks).
Went to bed at 24:00 and got up at 02:30 stayed up until 06:00. Fell asleep about 08:30 for about an hour.
Today (Monday) went well felt very tired all day so I will go to bed early and praying I will stay asleep all night.
Whilst eating my dinner felt more mouth ulcers, this time on my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment