Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mouth ulcers

Visited a friend who is receiving chemotherapy today (wednesday). We had lunch together which I took for us to have.
It was a fairly good day but I felt quite shaky again when I got home.
Everything that I ate and drank today is stuck in my oesophagus again so I am hiccuping and belching again.
I have also got more mouth ulcers appearing once again, this has been happening more since I had chemotherapy last year.
Today (Thursday) was a good day, hot and sunny. Spring is here at last!
I actually went and opened the gate for the window cleaners, which they were surprised that I could do without getting breathless (I usually give them the key to lock and unlock the gate).
I have to thank God for is love and mercy in sustaining me throughout this illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment