Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Springtime

Spring is here at last, it seem as if the dark months of winter was never going to go away, but I am happy to say I am looking forward to the bright and sunny days of spring (praying this will be the springtime of my life where I will be coming out of the dark period of lupus and into good health).
Felt quite unwell on Tuesday, went to bed early as I was so sleepy. Woke up in the night with a sore throat.
I got up this morning and I now have a cold.
Hooray! The cold didn't last, although my back is very cold and aching.
Went out to lunch with Bob today (Thursday) and had a very nice meal. It is now night and I am hiccuping and belching and now all my lunch is up again. I continue to vomit until the early hours of Friday morning.
Today I decided to not mope around the house so I went out to the toning suite and had a good time exercising and meeting new people.
I am now hiccuping and belching again so I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment