Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Breakfast in bed

Slept very well last night after vomiting earlier. Woke up just after 6 am and Bob is not in the bed, it is back to work for him today.
I would love to not have the desire to eat today as only my breakfast is staying down and because of the steroid I am taking I have put such a lot of weight on (my face is the shape of a full moon and I look as if I am about to give birth), my abdomen is so big.
It is now 8 am so I am off to have my breakfast.
I read prayed ate breakfast and fell asleep again until I got woken up by the ringing of the telephone (12:45).
Got dressed and had some lunch I have been hiccuping now for a few hours as the lunch is now once again stuck ( I thought if I had my breakfast early there would be plenty of time for it to be in my stomach to make room for my lunch.
It is now 5pm and even the drinks I consumed is in my oesophagus.
Oh yea! it's a new year so must try and be positive (that's what I was trying this am by having breakfast so early).

No comments:

Post a Comment