Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pain in the neck

Had a good night's sleep without coughing.
Woke up this morning with a headache and pain in my neck (on the left side).
I have started my diet today (using diet Chef meals) my meals including snacks were all delivered this morning. So I have weighed and measured my self, I need to loose one and a half stone (21pounds). I also need to drink at least two litres of water each day (it will have to be hot as I don't like drinking water) I do like drinking hot water.
I am hoping this cold will go soon, I am so thankful that it has not developed into a chest infection (one of my neighbours developed this a few days after Christmas and she still has it), I can't wait to go out somewhere, okay anywhere, just to be out of this house for an hour or so (I do love my home) but I want to see people now and be able to interact with them.
Going to have a drink again now.

No comments:

Post a Comment