Friday, January 20, 2012

Headache

I am having headaches every night (I am hoping it is not my blood pressure going up again). I did not have much sleep last night, woke up at 0100 and I got up at 0230 and stayed up until 0600. I then went back to bed, read prayed and then fell asleep until midday.
Got up had my breakfast then lunch later. I am still drinking a lot of fluids (because I am on a diet), this is causing me to go to the bathroom frequently.
I did not do much again today I have decided to rest as I must remember about the lupus and the effect it has on my life.
Just prepared and had my dinner and I am feeling so tired and weak.
The cold that I have has still not gone away and I am still coughing (because of the cold) and blowing my nose.
I can't wait to go and visit my friends or for them to visit me (no one is brave enough to visit) as they do not want to catch this cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment