Saturday, December 31, 2011

Meal with friends

Not much happened today, after waking up at 4 am got out of bed after 5 stayed up until 7 went back to bed until about 11am.
My body ached so much whilst I was in bed, so even though I felt so very tired I had to get up as I had planned to have some elderly friends round later for a meal (one 95 years old).
My adrenaline kicked in which allowed me to prepare and cook a meal even though I felt so tired (I love entertaining and it is good to give than receive).
We had a great meal but as soon as I had finish eating I started to burp as my meal is once again stuck in my oesophagus so again I will have to wait awhile before I can go to bed tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Maureen! I pray that God will continue to keep you in 2012 and to help you to cope with the illness. It is nice to know that despite your challenges you still try to entertain and make others happy. May God continue to bless you and your family in 2012.

    ReplyDelete